If you’ve ever wanted to add a touch of class to your bathroom, then you can’t really go wrong with a black bathroom set of faucets. These come in all shapes and sizes and are exceedingly functional. They also go with a whole range of different styles of bathroom cabinets and countertops.
These faucets have different flow rates, allowing you to accurately control the stream of your water as well as the amount you can get. Whether you have two taps or a mono-lever, you can be sure of having everything you need for the utmost water control.
These faucets are very easy to replace and maintain, they will give you everything you need for a very decent price. Because it doesn’t matter how much money you spend, if you do your research, you can get a faucet set with plenty of features for next-to-nothing.
So where can you get the best black bathroom faucets? What features do they need to have to give you a solid performance? What is the best material for a black bathroom faucet? How much will you have to pay for one of these black bathroom faucet sets?
Well, if you want the answers to these questions and a whole lot more, then we would suggest that you keep reading.
Our local plumbers have compiled a list of some of the best black bathroom faucets that you can currently find on the market. We also have a buyer’s guide that will really help you to hone in on what type of black bathroom faucet will be the best for you.
Just looking at this first faucet, you can see that it is the very best in quality and durability, coming made from a cast iron that will make it look like something from a Victorian movie set.
This tape will go with almost all styles of bathroom, but it will particularly stand out against white tile – introducing the Moen 6102WR Kingsley one-Handle Traditional Bathroom Sink Faucet.
This comes with a single handle that you can use to turn the tap from hot to cold with great ease. You won’t have to worry about your tap leaking either, as this comes with a completely sealed design that will also fend off the rust and mold for as long as possible.
- This comes with a tailored design that you can be sure will compliment most styles of bathroom. This is great if you want to upgrade your kitchen to a more sophisticated style.
- This comes with a three or one-hole kitchen design which is perfect for your needs. You can be sure that it will seal in all the water and not cause you any leaking.
- This is a much more compact design, so you can be sure that you won’t have any problems when it comes to keeping your kitchen design nice and clean.
- This has a striking old-fashioned look to it, perfect for anyone who wants to immerse themselves in the world of antique ornaments.
- This might be a little too austere for some people, having only one lever to turn the faucet on and off.
Next up, we have a bathroom faucet that is perfect for anyone who prefers a more modern flavor to their bathroom. This comes with a deck mount and a rotating hot and cold water faucet that you can be sure will give you ultimate control over your faucet – introducing the Genta Single Hole Single-Handle Bathroom Faucet.
This comes with a polished style that you can be sure will give you everything that you need for a decent water operation.
This comes with a 3-hole deck plate that will give you the proper level of security for your tap. If you want to avoid leaks and spillages, then we would suggest hiring a professional to secure this one properly.
- This comes with a matte color black finish that you can be sure will give you everything that you need for a decent wipeable surface.
- A very stylish and modern design, this will certainly put that extra touch of sophistication on your sink area.
- This is a squat and simple design that will give you plenty of room to wash the dishes in your sink area.
- This comes with a smooth operation and performance, which is exactly what you need for a modern kitchen – no squeaking or groaning with this tap!
- This might be a little too simplistic for your kitchen needs. If you want something with varying spray controls and heating systems, then you should opt for a different model.
Next up, we have a faucet system that is a little more elaborate, with two taps that you can be sure will give you plenty of control over the heating and pressure of your central tap.
This is definitely for someone who wants to cleave to that traditional bathroom aesthetic, with two taps and one central spout – introducing the Moen TS42114BL Weymouth Two-Handle Widespread Cross Handle Bathroom Faucet.
This has great flexibility that will allow you to operate your tap at various different levels.
It comes with a flexible design that you can be sure will give you everything that you need for a decent water flow. You can use this tap to wash pretty much anything, as long as the pressure is calculated correctly, you can tackle dishes, boots and even clothing.
- Coming with a two-tap design, this is perfect for those who want that conventional faucet set up. Not only is this easy to use, but it has a wonderful rounded design.
- This tap comes with two rotating taps with porcelain tops that really will give your bathroom that Victorian look.
- This can be mounted on the deck of your sink, perfect if you are looking to stop any leaking and excess water spillage.
- This is a very streamlined look that also provides you with functionality, giving you plenty of space in your bathroom sink to wash your hands and face.
- This requires an additional valve to operate, so you might have to make an additional purchase if you want to pick up these taps.
Next up, we have a nice and tall faucet that will give you plenty of clearance in your sink. This comes with diamond seal technology that will do its best to prevent leaks and reduce the level of water spillages.
This comes with a tap that you can rotate 360 degrees, controlling the pressure as well as the heat – introducing the Delta Faucet Trinsic Vessel Sink Faucet.
This is one of the easiest taps to install all by yourself, so if you do want that challenge of doing amateur plumbing, then we would certainly recommend this model. However, if you know evry little about this kind of tap, then we would recommend you get an expert in to take care of it.
- This model of tap comes with its own supply lines, so you won’t have to worry about it fitting or leaking when you have applied it to your home.
- With a sleek and tall design, you can be sure that it will give you plenty of clearance over sinks of varying different depths.
- This is great for numerous styles of sinks, whether it be the bowl shape or the traditional square-shaped sink.
- This comes with diamond seal technology, which is perfect for stopping any leaks. The last thing you’ll want from your faucet set is pooling on the floor.
- This might be a little too tall for smaller bathroom sinks. If you know that you have a shallower basin, then we would recommend picking up a different model.
Best Black Bathroom Faucets Buying Guide
When you are buying new black fittings for your bathroom taps, there will be a few things that you’ll be watching out for. You’ll have to make sure that the design complements the style of your bathroom and that you have plenty of clearance over your sink. Here are a few features that we would recommend you keep an eye out for:
How Much Sink Clearance Do You Get?
We would recommend that you measure from the bottom of your sink basin to the rim of your sink. This will be the amount of depth that you will have in your sink to wash your hands. There should be at least a few inches of room between the spout of your faucet and the lip of your sink.
What Style Of Taps Does It Have?
The style of taps will be very important when it comes to how you operate your sink. If you want the traditional dual faucet design, then you might want to go for that again, as it will be a system that you are used to.
If you want more control over the heat and the pressure of your water, then we would certainly recommend that you get a 360-degree tap. However, these taps can be very tricky to use and you’ll need to pay extra special attention to how you’re installing them.
Does It Match Your Bathroom?
Having taps that match the bathroom is very important for maintaining the cohesiveness of your whole room. Thankfully, black taps match with a lot of different designs of bathrooms. If you have a combination of wood and porcelain, then black taps will fit in perfectly well.
We would recommend also having black bathroom faucets in an antique-style bathroom. If you have a deep stand-alone bath with a wooden desk stand and brass fittings, then a black faucet set will be a nice final touch.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Durable Are Black Bathroom Faucets?
These faucets are generally more resistant to water damage and other corrosive elements, as a lot of them are made from cast iron. You should also get a sealed design so that water won’t leak out of the faucet when you first install it. Sometimes improper installation only becomes manifest after a few weeks.
How Easy Are Black Bathroom Faucets To Clean?
These taps are generally much easier to clean than chrome styles of tap, although they can still succumb to corrosion and staining from particularly harsh chemical cleaners. If you want to maintain your tops without them staining, then we would suggest buying a cleaning with a low amount of bleach inside.
Make sure that when you are cleaning the black faucets that you take off all your wedding rings and jewelry, as this could damage the finish. We would recommend mixing white vinegar and hot water in order to clean your faucets first.
How Popular Are Black Bathroom Faucets?
These taps have been popular for quite some time now, so it can be safe to say that they are no passing fad. They are very versatile and you can get models with almost as many features as their chrome cousins.
We would certainly recommend that you get some of these for your old-school-style bathroom, as the black style will accurately reflect the Victorian antique style that is popular in most bathrooms these days.
Our Final Say
We hope that our list of some of the best bathroom faucets has helped you to decide which is the best for your bathroom needs. If you like that elegant, sophisticated and streamlined effect in your bathroom, then black bathroom faucets might be the right move for you!
Bonus Read: Best Black Kitchen Faucets