If you’re looking to add a classy feel to your bathroom, our review of the best gold bathroom faucets is the next step in helping you decide. Gold is making a comeback, and our list of the best range of faucets features a wide variety of styles, shapes, and specifications.
And because there are so many to choose from, finding the right one for your type of bathroom can be a tricky business.
Before you become overwhelmed with endless pages of faucets located in Google, check out these 10 awesome designs, and make sure to follow our buyer’s guide for picking the ultimate choice.
This classically inspired style bathroom faucet from Kraus has a unique design that we adore. It comes with a water-smart lime aerator which conserves water and helps to resist limescale build-up.
We found this design to be solid and high quality, and the flow of water was a decent pressure that filled our sink up in no time.
The one issue we found was that the valve handle was a little too sensitive and it was difficult to find the perfect temperature.
- Elegantly designed bathroom faucet.
- The water-smart lime aerator helps to save on water and protects against limescale build-up.
- Kraus made sure this product comes with a decent water flow pressure.
- The handle was very sensitive and when we were looking for the ideal temperature, we found it difficult to set.
Delta Faucet has engineered a high-quality product, and anyone picking this model will be able to show off some cool features, like the diamond seal technology reduces leak points and lasts twice as long as the industry standard.
Overall we were impressed with the quality and it didn’t take long to install.
Delta Faucet was true to their word about reducing leaks and overall the product didn’t cause any problem when we installed it. We did notice that it easily picks up water spots which make the faucet appear dirty.
- Diamond seal technology was a nice touch and we didn;t face any leakage problems.
- Installation time was pretty straightforward and we didn’t encounter any issues.
- The parts moved smoothly and didn’t feel too stiff or too loose.
- This faucet picks up water spots very easily, and it may need to be regularly cleaned to avoid looking dirty.
This two-handle model from Phiestina is classy and affordable, which would finish off the look of any bathroom. The copper-based faucet has an overall height of 8.3 inches and a spout reach of 4.8 inches.
We found this particular model lightweight and would be a worthy upgrade if you’re looking to replace a old faucet. Although it’s made from copper, we still encountered some leaking, and it might be worth using some putty if you encounter any minor leaks.
- It comes with two handles for setting the ideal temperature.
- Has the look of an expensive design without the price tag to go with it.
- You can follow the simple instructions for an easy installation process.
- We did encounter some leaking, and you should consider using something like putty if you also face the same issue.
We appreciate a good quality metal faucet when we see it, and PARLOS has developed one of the best on the market. It comes with a 360-degree swivel function which offers better access to the sink, and 2 lever handles for effortless temperature control.
One thing we did note was the base was made of plastic, which may put off those looking to avoid cheaper material.
- A great-looking faucet with no leaks.
- We found the model to be durable and sturdy. It didn’t wobble around.
- Comes with a decent water flow, which isn’t overpowered causing splashback everywhere.
- Although most parts are made of solid metal, the base is plastic which we found odd for a faucet exterior.
Are you looking for a faucet that looks smooth to touch and is finely sculpted? KOHLER is one of the most recognizable names in the faucet field and takes the gold medal for water efficiency, as it typically uses 45% less water than 2.2 GPM faucets.
The black matte finish has a wonderful design and doesn’t have that old-fashioned feel to it. We appreciated the solid structure and didn’t have an issue with excessive movement. The drain was difficult to close and was quite fiddly.
- Water-efficient design reduces bills by using 45% less water.
- Didn’t look old-fashioned and the matte design didn’t look out of place.
- There was no excessive movement once the faucet was installed.
- The drain wasn’t user-friendly and we found the design to be fiddly.
Hideno has created a classy faucet that is made from brass and has a brushed finish. It comes with a ceramic cartridge resistant to high temperatures and pressure, creating a solid body that is durable and gets the job done.
We think this is one of the best-looking faucets on the market and the golden brass shimmered in the bathroom light. The instructions are not the most user-friendly and may not be suitable for first-time faucet installers, though.
- The brass material creates a sturdy design that isn’t prone to much movement.
- Ceramic cartridges improve the quality by being able to handle high temperatures and high pressure.
- Overall it looks elegant and the color looked amazing in a bathroom setting.
- Not the easiest to install. We recommend hiring a professional plumber or friend that knows their stuff.
This is one of the most interesting designs on our list, as we always appreciate the ingenuity of making a modern piece of equipment that still retains an antique look. We have to say, the single-lever brass-made construction left its mark on us.
It’s a heavy-duty faucet if you tighten it down well enough it won’t move about. We love the way the water flows out of it and it would be great for the main bathroom or spare bathroom.
- Looks like an antique, but with a modern design, suitable for an array of different bathrooms.
- Doesn’t move about like some other models in this price range.
- It doesn’t make a lot of noise and the water flows out in the desired manner.
- Some reviews claim that the color starts to fade after a while.
Here’s a well-balanced design that looks totally unique. The sharp-edged design is made from brass and comes with a low-flow compliant rate of 1.2 GPM. You can either purchase the design at 4.3 inches or 8.3 inches tall depending on your bathroom measurements and preferred style.
Other than sporting a sleek and stylish design, it’s extremely well made and you can tell the quality of the product by how heavy it is. We imagine this product will last a long time and you won’t be back on Amazon to replace it anytime soon.
- Unique design which we found to be stylish and elegant.
- Doesn’t suffer from water spots, and is easy to clean.
- Strong handles allow for repeated use without becoming loose after multiple uses.
- Not as highly polished or as shiny as some of the other models, and had a dull coat that looked slightly outdated.
Here’s another uniquely designed faucet. You wouldn’t miss this stylishly high-arc spout design with a reach of 5.41 inches and a single-hole-deck-mount.
You’ll also get some water efficiency as this model uses at least 20% less water than the industry standard.
We found the water flow and pressure to be excellent and had no problems with installing the faucet. The only issue was the color was not like we saw on the advertised image, and had more of a dull finish.
- Does the job well and we found no faults in the performance of the product.
- The instructions were easy to follow and the installation process was simple.
- Water flow and pressure didn’t cause any problems and the tap is very sturdy.
- The color is not quite the same as advertised.
If you’re looking for something different from the typical style you can find in the U.S., try this European countertop faucet. It comes with a high-quality ceramic valve core, high-temperature resistance, and is freeze crack resistant.
It’s a minimalistic design and found this suitable for those that don’t want all of the bells and whistles of other models available.
The one issue with this style of faucet is that finding the perfect temperature is difficult, and you may need to fiddle with the lever before finding the ideal heat or cold.
- High temperature and freeze crack resistance make this a solid model for purchase.
- Made from environmentally friendly materials and comes with low lead content.
- Easy to clean due to its simplest design.
- Finding the ideal temperature can be a pain, and you might have to adjust the lever multiple times to get right.
Best Gold Bathroom Faucets Buying Guide
Now that we’ve listed our favorite golden faucets, it’s time to pick the best one for you! This is easier said than done, and there are a few things you need to pay attention to before making a purchase.
It makes sense to start with the most important aspect, the design. If you don’t like the look of your gold faucet you’re going to send it back before you even get a chance to install it. We feature a wide range of styles to help you narrow down your options, but ultimately it will be down to personal preference, so here are a few things to consider.
Look at the type of bathroom you have, and what style would best suit that space. If you have a very retro-looking bathroom, then picking something that has an antique quality would be a great option. If your bathroom has a modern feel to it, then pick something newer that wouldn’t look out of place. It is also worth considering the style of basin you have, and whether the faucet would fit nicely.
You don’t want someone’s eyes being drawn to a faucet because it sticks out like a sore thumb. It needs to be subtle enough to blend in, but extravagant enough to stand out. Also make sure the color you choose is the right one, as there are a few different shades of gold, and the models will come in a range of shiny and matted options.
Next, you must have the measurements down and have checked the size of the taps. There’s nothing worse than having a faucet that doesn’t leave enough room, as it can be difficult to clean around and behind.
It’s worth checking if the faucet comes with any added features that make it stand out from the rest. Some of the things we would pay attention to are the weight of the faucet and if it can handle good temperatures. You ideally want a faucet that isn’t going to be flimsy and move about a lot, and you’re much better off with a faucet that can handle the heat so it can last longer.
Finally, if you are trying to save money and desire to be as eco-friendly as possible, why not go for a faucet that saves on water. Anything from 10 to 50% saved water will help the environment and put money back in your pocket.
Installation We would strongly consider whether the installation of the faucet is going to be an issue. It’s not the end of the world if hiring a local plumber is required, but if you are aiming to keep costs as low as possible, this is an element that is worth considering.
If you want a faucet that won’t take long to install and comes with a simple set of instructions, make sure to check this before purchasing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s The Difference Between Brushed Gold And Brushed Bronze?
Brushed gold has a shimmering effect, whilst champagne or brushed bronze faucet finishes have a more muted matte finish. Bear in mind that the overall level of matte and shine will differ with different brands and products.