Are toilet seat covers flushable? This concern is common particularly if you have to use a public restroom in places such as airports, shopping malls, and hotels.
Using toilets that are not within the confines of your home usually makes you uncomfortable if you consider that many people are also using them.
Therefore, it is hard to guarantee that a public toilet is safe and not a perfect habitat for disease-causing germs. It is the harmful bacterial threats posed in public toilets that necessitated the introduction of flushable toilet seat covers.
Are Toilet Seat Covers Flushable?
For a simple answer, note that a majority of covers of the toilet seat are flushable, including the ones often availed in public toilets.
Nonetheless, there are some toilet covers meant for beautifying purposes and therefore are not flushable.
Flashing non-flushable toilet seat covers will require that you solicit the service of a plumber to unclog your sewer system or drains.
What are Toilet Seat Covers Made of?
Toilet seat covers are made of biodegradable materials like paper, fabric, vinyl, or plastic.
Using the materials to make covers of the toilet seat is great since they offer convenience and a better experience of using a public toilet.
The design of the toilet seat cover assumes the shape of the toilet seat to safeguard you from possible exposure to an unhygienic restroom seat.
See also: Best toilet seat cover dispenser
Top 3 Best Flushable Toilet Seat Covers
Because of the hygienic importance of flushable toilet seat covers, it is understandable why you would want to purchase them. But, choosing the best flushable toilet seat covers is usually challenging since there are different types available in the market.
The good news though is that below you are provided with a review of the three leading flushable toilet seat covers, having taken into consideration things like expert reviews, user opinions, and a wide selection of products.
1. SoNeat disposable toilet seat covers
With SoNeat biodegradable toilet seat covers, one common advantage is that purchase gives you 100 covers, which definitely means a great deal. Also, the toilet seat covers are housed in packs that can comfortably fit your pocket. Thus, you can carry the SoNeat disposable toilet seat covers around, using the covers on the go.
Another popular advantage of SoNeat disposable toilet seat covers is that they are fully made using pulpwood. The material used for making the toilet cover is natural and environmental-friendly. Disposal of the cover is easy and safe to the environment.
Summary of Main Features
- Customized fitting size available, making it possible to use the covers on different variations of restroom seats.
- The packs can fit a pocket, enabling simple and stress-free carrying around.
- They are safely disposable after use
- Made from environmentally friendly material in the form of wood pulp
- Incorporates a no-slip design that makes the covers easy to use
- The seat covers have a soft touch which is great for children
2. Juvale disposable toilet seat covers
The Juvale covers are available in a variety. For instance, you may choose to buy a pack of either 50 or 250 toilet covers with standard measures to fit the size of a conventional toilet seat.
Additionally, the Juvale photodegradable toilet seat covers offer convenient disposal. The design incorporated into manufacturing the seat covers promotes self-disposing. This means that the covers are capable of being flushed without you having to come into contact with the protectors of the toilet seat.
In addition, the covers of the toilet benefit from a water-proof design, made possible by the use of a polyethylene surface. The water-proof surface safeguards your skin against any liquids found on the toilet seat.
Summary of Main Features
- A waterproof PE surface for protecting a toilet user from liquids available on the toilet seat.
- The covers are multi-purpose. You can use the hygienic toilet covers when you attend concerts, and road and camping trips, apart from other outdoor activities.
- The toilet seat covers are conveniently packed or wrapped in plastic making it easier to carry them as part of your travel items
- The packs, with the number of covers contained, offer real value.
- The design of the Juvale disposable restroom seat covers promotes ease of use, which reduces the fear of using public toilets.
- Measures fit the standard size of toilet seats
3. Hospeco Discreet seat half-hold toilet seat covers
This particular toilet cover has a distinguishing feature in that the covers enable half-fold, making it possible to fully cover dispensers with half-fold, usually synonymous with a majority of public restrooms. The product is also available in a pack of four, with each pack housing 250 covers, benefitting you with 1000 covers for daily use. The packs are not only pocket-friendly but also give you a lot of toilet seat covers perfect for use in the toilets of a commercial establishment.
The toilet wrappings are biodegradable. Thus, their process of disposal is hygienic and cannot harm the environment.
Summary of Main Features
- The biodegradable material is not harmful to the environment
- Easy for you to use the covers
- Available in a variety of colors such as white
- The covers are many and affordable
- Self-disposing covers discourage the spread of germs that causes diseases and illness.
- Provides simple and clear instructions for dispensing
See also: Best toilet drain auger
Are toilet lid covers sanitary?
Toilet lid covers are sanitary since they can help protect users from the much-feared fecal bacteria that can get onto the skin to cause illness and disease. Avoid direct contact between your skin and toilet lid covers as that can pose harm to your health.
See also: What causes yellow stains on toilet seat?
If you are confronted with the question, are toilet seat covers flushable, the straight answer is yes. One important factor when considering toilet seat covers to purchase is their ability to be flushed.
Flushable toilet seat covers come in handy for use in public toilets since they are easier to use and carry around compared to covers that are non-flushable.
Another feature worthy of consideration is an extra safeguard. Some flushable toilet seat covers come with an extra layer of user protection making it even harder for an attack by fecal germs.