When it comes to adding a touch of class to your kitchen, then you can’t go wrong with some amazing brass fittings. These are shiny and will give your kitchen that amazing shine that you simply can’t get from a regular marble worktop.
This material is extremely durable and will not succumb to the rusting that a lot of other kitchen fittings are susceptible to.
There are numerous styles of kitchen fittings, but the brass trend shows no signs of abating just yet. There’s nothing more elegant and amazing than a solid brass kitchen fitting.
This material will also stand up to erosion from water and impacts. If you are installing your kitchen fittings but are worried about damaging the faucets through aggressive installation, then you won’t have to worry about these beautiful brass numbers.
So where can you get your brass kitchen fittings from? How does this material stand up to other types of kitchen fittings? What design features do these features have to make them suitable for your kitchen? How much will you be looking to pay for these taps?
Well, if you are looking for the answer to these questions then we would suggest that you keep reading.
The best plumbers near you have compiled a list of some of the most durable, affordable and stylish faucets that you can currently find on the market. We also have a buyer’s guide that will help you identify which faucets are ideal for your kitchen.
This first set of brass faucets comes with amazing technology that you can be sure will have everything you need for smooth operation.
This comes with an LED screen and magnetic docking that will make sure that your faucet stays safe and secure no matter how chaotic your kitchen gets – introducing the Delta Faucet Trinsic Kitchen Faucets.
This faucet is one of the easiest to fit in your house, with a 6-8 configuration that you can be sure will fit in most kitchen arrangements.
This faucet comes with plenty of tools that you can use to install and repair any components that get damaged after a certain length of time.
- This comes with an LED panel that you can use to regulate the water supply as well as the temperature of the water.
- This comes with a quick installation, so you can have it set up in a matter of minutes. This is great for anyone who might not be that DIY savvy.
- You can issue water from this tap with spray or a single stream of water. You can easily clean this faucet with a touch clean feature.
- This comes with an integrated magnet, which will make sure that your tap head will stay affixed to the rest of the unit.
- This can be slightly daunting for new users, as they come with a lot of features that might be hard to wrap your head around at first.
This next design of the faucet comes with conventional yet flexible features. You won’t have to worry about your faucet blending in with the rest of your fittings.
This comes with an 18-inch height, which will ensure you plenty of room to clear your dishes and have enough room to maneuver – introducing the Kingston Brass KB1604AL Heritage 4-inch Centerset Lavatory Faucet.
This comes with a dual function setup which will allow you to get two different sorts of streams. This is great for removing stubborn stains and dry food matter that can often damage the composition of your plate or pots and pans. This comes with neutral and cool tones, which will really complement a marble kitchen.
- You can be sure that you’ll be able to resist wear and tear with this tap, you can use the lever as much as you want without it rusting or succumbing to damage.
- This has a tall mounting, so you won’t have to worry about any splashback. This is ideal if you have a smaller kitchen and have little room to wash.
- This comes with a quality design that will allow you to wash your dishes thoroughly and effectively.
- This is a pull-down spray head design, which is great for having that flexibility over your kitchen sink area.
- This comes with a golden fixture that might tarnish the more that you use it. The functionality of this tap has also been said to lower after a certain amount of time.
This next faucet is one of the best that you can have on the market, both in terms of functionality and style.
This will certainly give your kitchen that extra touch of class, blending in perfectly with so many different styles of kitchen. You’ll need to make sure that you have plenty of cash in your wallet for this set though – introducing the Kraus KPF-1610SFS Bolden 18-Inch Commercial Kitchen Faucet.
This is made from a strong zinc alloy that you can be sure will give you everything that you need to resist any wear and tear as well as water corrosion.
This faucet is completely rustproof, so you won’t have to worry about it being drenched in water for the long term. This will also help you to wash your kitchen utensils easily.
- This comes with a swivel spout that you’ll be able to negotiate in 360-degrees, which will be perfect for hosing down your plates, pots and pans.
- This comes with plenty of space underneath the sink, which will definitely help you if you are cleaning up after a large family after thanksgiving.
- This will be very easy to maintain, so you can be sure that you’ll have everything you need to repair your faucet when you are washing your dishes.
- This comes with plenty of materials that will guarantee you long usage. If you want your taps to be shiny for the long term, then we would certainly recommend this brand.
- This does not come with any automatic features, so you might be struggling to find some of the high-end design specs that you might find on other faucets.
This next kitchen feature comes with some amazing brass, resulting in a kitchen that is both very shiny and easy to clean. If you are looking for a high degree of finish on your faucet, then we would certainly recommend that you pick up one of these taps – introducing the Appaso Gold Kitchen Faucet.
This comes with a great design and some of the nicest aesthetics that we’ve seen on kitchen fittings.
You can operate this one at 360-degrees, which is great for getting every angle on a large bowl or oven tray. This comes with a great money-back guarantee, so if you are worried about returning it, then don’t.
- These are some of the best quality brass fittings that you can currently get on the market. You can be sure that you’ll have everything that you need for a kitchen fitting you can use for years.
- This comes with an integrated soap dispenser, which is great for anyone who might have a slightly chaotic kitchen with a tendency to misplace the soap.
- This comes with a flexible handle that you can be sure will help you control the rate of the water flow to within the milliliter.
- This comes with patent protection, meaning that it is one of the most unique designs of kitchen faucets that you can get on the market.
- This might be very easy for your children to reach, so if you want that premium level of protection, you might want to choose something with a different design.
This comes with a lever handle design that is perfect for controlling the rate of flow coming from your tap. The design of this is very simple, with metal sourced from Europe that will last you for many years if maintained properly – introducing Forious Gold Kitchen Faucet.
This comes with 360-degree rotation, which is perfect for getting those hard-to-reach places on your plates and oven trays. You can be sure that you’ll be able to blast away hard food matter and grime, as this comes with a few different types of water streaming.
- This will give you the ability to stream and steam water, which is perfect if you need some heat to blast off the harder food matter.
- This is very easy to control, making it ideal for cleaning even the most stubborn dirt and grime from glass, metal, and solid steel.
- This faucet is very durable, giving you everything that you need for a thorough clean. You can be using this faucet for years without any wear and tear.
- This is one of the most attractive faucets that we have on this list, coming with an ornate and shiny feature that will really stand out even in the drabbest of kitchens.
- This does have an additional setting for hot and cold water, so you might have to source this appliance separately.
Best Brass Kitchen Faucets Buying Guide
There are a few different features that you’ll be looking at for these types of faucets. Largely they are used for classy kitchens that want that shiny quality all year round. Here are a few features that you’ll be looking for on any of these taps:
What Is the Design?
You’ll be looking at numerous different designs for these taps. If you want a more conventional style of faucet, then we would recommend that you get one with opposable taps and a pull-out faucet. However, if you want something a little unorthodox with room underneath, then we would recommend getting a pull-down variety.
How Easy Is It To Install?
Installation is one of the key things that puts people off getting a brass tap. However, if you get the right model, then you can install these taps with just a few tools. Some taps actually come with the tools that you’ll need to install them with.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Often Does Your Faucet Need To Be Cleaned?
You’ll need to make sure that you perform a deep clean on your faucets at least once a week if you want to prevent the build-up of scum on the outside. Once a month, we would also suggest that you take the tap apart and clean it on the inside.
Should You Get A Pull-Down Or Pull Out Faucet?
A pull-down faucet is a more traditional type, as it comes with opposable taps that are used to operate the hot and cold temperatures. If you are opting for a pull-out faucet, then you can be sure that you’ll have much more room, although it might take you a little longer to get to grips with some of the high-end features.
What Are The Material Components For Brass Taps?
These faucets are often made from zinc and copper alloy. This blend is really ingenious for keeping away corrosion as well as reducing the amount of wear and tear. There are many different types of processes used in the making of this faucet, such as die-cutting, wrought, cutting and splitting.
Our Final Say
We hope that our list of some of the best brass faucets on the market has really helped you to decide which is the best for your kitchen setup. We would certainly recommend that you do your research before committing to buying a specific type of faucet. Looking for a brass faucet for your bathroom instead? Check our brass bathroom faucet review and guide!