We have put together this guide to show you the best outdoor shower kits, and reviewed each one so that you can make your decision more easily.
We have also provided a buying guide to help you with the process of choosing which produce you should buy.
Here are our top recommendations for the best outdoor shower kits that are perfect for any space.
This outdoor shower kit is made from stainless steel and brass with a corrosion and tarnish resistant finish. It comes with a 10 year warranty, so you know that it will last.
This is a multi-function shower with both a rainfall shower and a handheld shower.
The rainfall shower is round with an 8 inch diameter, and you can adjust the angle. The shower hose on the handheld attachment is 1.5 meters long, so it has a good range.
This outdoor shower kit has an adjustable height. Once you have installed it, you have over 10 inches of adjustability so that multiple people can use the shower comfortably and adjust it for whatever they need.
You can also adjust the temperature and the power with two separate controls. The matte finish means that no fingerprints will be left on the shower, making it easier to clean and maintain.
Many customers found this outdoor shower kit to be reliable and efficient. The shower head is easy to remove to clean it, so you can keep the shower nice and hygienic.
Regular maintenance will also ensure that the shower stays in good condition and operating smoothly.
- Finish – The matte finish prevents fingerprints, smudges and water marks
- Durable – The shower kit is tarnish and corrosion resistant
- Multi-function – There is a rainfall shower and a handheld shower
- Length – The handheld attachment has a long hose which is easy
- Adjustable – Once the shower is installed, individual users can adjust the height.
- Leakage – Some customers noticed that certain areas of the shower were leaking
- Instructions – Some people found the instructions difficult to follow when installing the shower
This outdoor shower kit is great value for money and has been highly rated by customers. The design is modern, simple and efficient.
There are two handles to control the temperature of the water, so you can easily get it just the way you want it.
The shower kit is made from galvanized steel which is rust resistant, so you know that this shower will be durable. This shower has a high performance shower head with excellent pressure
If you are looking for something straightforward that will do the trick and is suitable for lower budgets, this product is ideal.
Customers were impressed with how easy this outdoor shower kit was to install. It is functional and has a great appearance so it ticks all of the boxes.
- Value – This is a very affordable option
- Simple – The design is straightforward but efficient
- Durable – The galvanized steel finish is resistant to rust
- Performance – The high performance shower head has excellent pressure
- Washers – Some people found that the washers needed to be replaced quite quickly
This chrome outdoor shower kit is very sturdy and long lasting, and is also vandal resistant. It has a lot of high customer reviews, which isn’t surprising given the quality of this product.
The shower head offers excellent pressure and has an adjustable spray pattern. There are two handles at the base of the shower to control the temperature.
This shower comes with a three year warranty so you don’t need to worry about anything going wrong.
Customers who bought this item were impressed with how sturdy it was. You can choose how high you want to install it – some customers have used it as an outdoor shower for their dogs by installing it lower.
- Performance – This shower head has great pressure and the spray pattern can be adjustable
- Controls – The temperature is easily controlled with the handles
- Warranty – There is a 3 year warranty on the product
- Installation – The installation is quite fiddly and can take a bit of time
If you want to have a relaxing outdoor shower experience, this product is ideal. It has an 8 inch rainfall style shower head as well as a handheld shower attachment with a 1.5 meter hose attachment.
You can choose from two different finishes – matte black or brushed nickel. You can adjust the height of the shower so that everyone is comfortable, and it is very easy to control the temperature.
One of the great things about this shower is how easy it is to install. You will have the shower up in no time, even if you are a beginner.
Customers also found the customer service to be excellent, on the rare occasions that they had an issue with the product.
- Performance – The pressure on the rainfall showerhead is excellent
- Multi-function – There is a rainfall shower head and a handheld shower
- Hose – The handheld shower head has a 1.5 meter long hose
- Installation – This shower is very easy and simple to install
- Cold weather – A few customers experienced parts breaking in freezing cold weather temperatures. You may need some foam protectors to prevent the pipes from freezing. However, any customers who needed to order a replacement part found the customer service to be excellent.
This exterior shower kit is made from oil rubbed bronze brass which is durable and resistant to rust and corrosion.
The rainfall shower head is adjustable so you can change the angle. It also has a great pressure so you can enjoy a luxurious shower.
This shower also has a round handheld shower attachment which is really useful and has a 1.5 meter long hose. You can adjust the height of the shower so that each user gets the perfect rainfall experience.
This product comes with a lifetime warranty, so even though it isn’t the cheapest option it is still good value for money. The customer service is brilliant, so if you do need to make use of the warranty it will be a smooth process.
- Durable – This outdoor shower is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Adjustable – You can adjust the height of the shower but also the angle of the shower head
- Multi-function – There is a rainfall shower and a handheld shower attachment
- Hose – The hose for the handheld shower is 1.5 meters long
- Warranty – This product comes with a lifetime warranty
- Leakage – A few customers found that the shower leaked
This polished chrome outdoor shower kit is a great product. It has a stylish yet industrial design made from corrosion resistant brass.
There are adjustable temperature controls for the hot and cold water, and a soap dish/toiletries holder for convenience. The polished chrome finish is stylish and modern.
The shower head has an adjustable spray pattern and excellent pressure so that you can have a great shower. Installation is simple and the shower is easy to maintain.
Customers who have purchased this product have been very impressed with it overall.
- Finish – The polished chrome finish is stylish and modern
- Performance – The shower head has great pressure and an adjustable spray pattern
- Simple – The design is simple and efficient
- Installation – This outdoor shower kit is easy to install
- Sturdiness – Some customers found that the shower wasn’t very sturdy
This matte black outdoor shower kit is sleek and stylish. It is made out of brass, which means it will not rust or corrode.
The temperature is controlled with two handles so you can get your perfect shower every time. There is a convenient soap dish which you can also use for shower gels etc.
You can change the spray pattern of the shower head to suit your preferences, and the pressure of the shower head is great. It is very easy to install this great outdoor shower kit.
- Style – The matte black finish is stylish and easy to keep clean
- Durable – The shower kit is super durable and is resistant to rust and corrosion
- Features – It has an adjustable spray pattern and a soap dish attachment
- Performance – The pressure is excellent
- Installation – It is very easy to install this shower
- Tools – some customers found that they needed to buy a non-standard allen wrench to install the shower kit
This shower kit is a little different because it is portable rather than fixed to a wall. It can be used in gardens, or you can take it camping and on various outdoor adventures.
It comes with two battery packs, a shower head holder with suction, a shower head hook holder, a handheld sprayer, a USB charging cable, a foldable bucket, a handheld showerhead with a flexible hose and a pump, and storage bag to carry it all in.
You can use the suction holder to mount the shower to a window or a wall, or use the hook to hang it off a tree. This portable, compact shower is practical, easy to set up, and very convenient.
- Portable – This outdoor shower is portable and comes with a carry bag to store all of the items in
- Value – It is very affordable and comes with lots of items, which makes it excellent value for money
- Convenient – this is a great option for people who love going on outdoor adventures and want a convenient way to shower, but can also be easily set up in a garden or beside a pool
- Pressure – This is a great product if you want portability but the pressure isn’t as good as a permanently installed outdoor shower
Now that we have provided you with our top recommendations for the best outdoor shower kits, it is time for you to narrow down the options and decide which one will be best for you.
Here are some things that you should consider before you purchase an outdoor shower kit.
Before you decide which outdoor shower kit you should buy, you need to think about what your budget is. They range in price from around 50 dollars to over a few hundred dollars.
Spending more money on an outdoor shower kit does not necessarily mean that you will be getting better quality, but you might get some more features.
Warranty is an important thing to consider as it can have a big impact on value for money.
If the shower comes with a 10 year warranty or even a lifetime warranty then you can afford to spend a little more up front as you won’t need to spend money on replacement parts.
An outdoor shower needs to be resistant to rust and corrosion. You should make sure that the shower you choose is made out of something durable like galvanized steel or brass.
Certain outdoor shower finishes are easier to maintain than others. Matte finishes, especially black, will be less likely to show fingerprints or water marks and smudges.
Polished chrome is durable and not likely to mark, but it will smudge and you will need to wipe it down regularly if you want it to look smart.
Multi-function showers are very useful.
If the shower has an overhead shower head and a hand held shower attachment then you have more options when it comes to washing – for example, you can use the handheld shower attachment if you dont want to get your hair wet.
However, multi-function showers tend to cost a little more.
You need to make sure that shower head has excellent pressure – nobody wants a weak shower.
It is also good if the shower head can be adjusted so that you can change the angle of the water, and even the spray pattern of the water.
Rainfall showers are very relaxing, but a traditional shower head is usually cheaper and can be more efficient when it comes to how much water you use.
The easier the shower is to install, the better. Even if you’re hiring a plumber to install the shower, if the installation is simple then you will have less labor costs to pay.
If the instructions are easy to follow then it will make the process much more straightforward.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions that might help you when it comes to buying an outdoor shower kit.
What Is An Outdoor Shower Kit?
Outdoor shower kits tend to contain everything you need to install a shower in an outdoor area like on the side of your house or next to a pool etc.
They connect to the water supply. Make sure that you have the necessary tools you need to install the shower, or you can hire a plumber to do it for you.
How Much Do Outdoor Shower Kits Cost?
Outdoor shower kits vary in price depending on what features you want, what materials it is made from, and which brand you buy.
The cheapest kits are around 50 dollars but they can cost several hundred dollars or more for the advanced shower kits.
What Else Do You Need To Install An Outdoor Shower?
If you are installing an outdoor shower, you need to make sure that there is suitable drainage in the area.
You will also need to consider the flooring, as hard stone or rough surfaces will make the outdoor shower area uncomfortable for users.
Some people choose tiles, but you also need to ensure that the flooring isn’t slippery.
Can You Get Portable Outdoor Shower Kits?
If you would rather not install something permanent, you can get a portable shower instead.
This can be set up and taken down in minutes and you can take it on outdoor adventures or beach trips as well.
This means you will get plenty of use out of it and you will not need to pay for any labor for getting a shower installed.
The outdoor shower kits we have reviewed are perfect for creating an area where you can wash and take a shower that is just as relaxing as one you would take indoors.
We have reviewed a range of options to suit every budget and need. If you are struggling to choose which product would be best for you, take a look at the buying guide and the frequently asked questions.